A complete nutritious meal for a fussy pre-schooler. Includes a fruit, rice, milk, sugar (jaggery) and flavor of a child health drink like pediasure. .
- 1/2 ripe mango, cut into pieces
- 1 ripe banana, cut into pieces
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup full fat milk
- 3-4 tsps (teaspoons) sugar / jaggery
- 2 tbsps (tablespoons) any health drink powder
- 1 Cut the mango and banana into small pieces. Put into the blender.
- 2 Add a cup of cooked rice, full fat milk, sugar and health drink powder into the blender.
- 3 Blend it till smooth.
- 4 Pour it into a bowl.
- 5 Enjoy the meal with a spoon.
- 6 Pre-schoolers love it as it tastes good, easy to eat and forms a full meal.
- 7 Other fruits can be used instead of mangoes as per the liking of the child.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe