The yummy, leafy spinach in this recipe calls for a flavoursome and intriguing bright-green soup
- 1 tbsp onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1?2 cup cooked/canned beans
- pinch of black pepper, ground
- finely grated zest of lemon
- 1?2 tsp olive oil
- 1Heat oil in a saucepan, add onion, garlic and sauté until tender
- 2Add spinach and lemon zest, pour in the broth and cover the pan with lid cooking it for about 5 minutes until spinach has completely wilted down.
- 3Take it off the flame and let it cool
- 4Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on High for about 2 minutes.
- 5Velvety Creamy Spinach soup is ready to serve!!
on your cooking?
Add your recipe