During monsoons, everyone waits for mummy to enter the kitchen and come out with a hot steamy surprise. So here's a recipe for mommies. In rains, you will find corn every where. Either roast it, boil it or make it into a creamy soup.
- 3 soft corn
- 3 tbsps (tablespoons) butter
- One cube cheese
- 1/2 tbsp corn starch
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- 1 Take soft corns and grate it with light hands.
- 2 Now blend the grated corn in a blender.
- 3 In a pan heat the butter and add the blended corn.
- 4 Immediately add 4 cups water.
- 5 Make a paste of corn flour and add it to the pan. Keep stirring continuously.
- 6 Boil for 7-8 minutes.
- 7 Add grated cheese and mix well.
- 8 Add salt and pepper as per taste.
- 9 Serve hot and enjoy while it rains outside.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe