What should you do, if your kid hates fruits? Wear your mommy cap and redefine the food menu. So here it is, Chuski redefined… Win-win situation for mommy and kids!
- Fresh fruits, finely chopped. (You may have fruits of your desire, I prefer watermelon, musk melon, peach, kiwi, mango, grapes, strawberries)
- 1/2 cup fruit juice
- 2 spoons rose syrup
- A pinch of black salt
- 1 spoon of lemon juice or Glucon D
- 1 In a blender jar, pour fruit juice, rose syrup, black salt, lemon juice or glucon D and blend well.
- 2 Take popsicle moulds and fill in fruit layers (chopped finely). Like one layer of water melon, then musk melon, kiwi, jamun, mango and so on.
- 3 Now add the juice mixture to fill in the gaps and give it a smooth texture.Reserve some fruit juice mixture for later use.
- 4 Freeze it
- 5 To serve, remove the popsicle from the mould.
- 6 Pour the left over juice mixture in a glass.
- 7 Dip the popsicle and enjoy your yummy fruit Chuski.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe