Healthy and packed with nutrients!
- 2 cups of water
- 3/4 cup of red lentils
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 uncooked chicken breast, diced into small pieces
- Spices – mix-n-match of garlic, lemon peel, pepper, coriander, cardamom, cinnamon as per choice
- 1Prepare lentils according to package directions. Be sure to clean and sort the lentils to ensure that “garden bits” such as small pebbles are not present.
- 2Add small cubes or dices of cooked chicken, small cubes of cooked sweet potato or white potato and peas.
- 3Blend the lentils with the above ingredients, as needed, to create a texture acceptable to your baby.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe