Banana milkshake more easy to digest then use the bananas which are more ripe and you can also use pinch of cardamom or cinnamon powder.
- 2 cups thin coconut milk
- 3 medium sized bananas
- A pinch or two of vanilla powder
- Sugar or jaggery as required
- ¼ tsp (teaspoon) cardamom or cinnamon powder for garnishing (optional)
- 1 Peel the bananas and chop them.
- 2 Put the bananas, vanilla and coconut milk into the blender.
- 3 Also add jaggery or sugar as required.
- 4 Blend everything till smooth.
- 5 Pour banana milkshake in tall glass and sprinkle cardamom or cinnamon powder.
- 6 Serve the banana milkshake immediately as with time its colour and taste start changing; so you can not store banana milkshake in fridge to have it later.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe