This beans soup is a spicy, warming soup that everyone can enjoy and is easy to make. Tomatoes add that tangy flavour to it making it perfect for cold weather lunches. White beans in a garlicky rosemary broth, with tomatoes make for a quick and easy, nutritious and delicious 15-minute meal in a bowl.
- 1 Cup white beans
- 1/2 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 peppers, hot chili
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tsp (teaspoon) chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp (tablespoon) lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
Amount Per Serving
||Calories from Fat
| Total Fat
|| 401mg 17%
|| 5.3g 21%
| Vitamin A
*Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
- 1 Combine 1 cup broth, chili powder, cumin and cooked white beans in a soup pot over med-high heat.
- 2 Chop 1 cup broth, chili and onion in food processor
- 3 Add onion mixture to the soup pot.
- 4 Chop tomatoes and cilantro coarsely in food processor.
- 5 Add to soup pot, bring to boil
- 6 Cover, reduce heat and simmer five minutes until vegetables are tender.
- 7 Turn off flame and stir in olive oil, salt, lime juice.
- 8 Garnish with rosemary.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe