Keep extra stock of bananas on hand and make this banana, oats, flax smoothie with almonds. It's like dessert for breakfast, and it’s definitely a smoothie you’ll want to make regularly. It’s packed with all good ingredients that your family will love, kids included. Try out this convenient and delicious smoothie with this easy recipe.
- 3/4 cup oats
- 2 cups milk
- 2 bananas
- 3 tsps (teaspoons) sugar(for kids)
- 5 tsps honey
- 6 almonds
- 1 tbsp (tablespoon) flaxseeds
Amount Per Serving
Calories 300 Calories from Fat 50
|Total Fat ||6g 9%
||Saturated Fat ||2g 10%|
|Cholesterol|| 10mg 3%
||Sodium ||90mg 4%|
|Potassium ||620mg 18%
||Total Carbohydrate ||51g 17%|
|Dietary Fiber ||5g 20%
||Sugars ||25g |
||Vitamin A ||2%|
| Vitamin C ||10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Dry roast oats with flaxseeds for about 2 mins.
- 2 Allow to cool and grind flaxseeds in a mixer.
- 3 In a blender, add oats, ground flax, chopped banana, honey, milk, sugar(optional) and blend it until smooth.
- 4 Add chopped almonds, spoon it into a mason jar and refrigerate.
- 5 You can garnish with chopped almonds while serving.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe