You can create a beautiful thali just the way you want it. Below is the procedure that I have followed to make mine:
1. Take a circular plate and stick the dori (this is usually used in blouses and easy to find in novelty stores). You can create any design that you wish.
2. Stick two small sized bowls for roli and chawal.
3. Add stones of different colours and shapes to make the thali look more bright and beautiful.
Tips and tricks to follow
1. You can use Fevicryl Fabric glue to stick everything.
2. Leave space for the Diya.
3. Use pencil tip touched in glue to stick the stones.
Wishing you a happy Karva Chauth!
Cover Image Via Shutterstock