It's really difficult to bear all the uninvited pain and problems that pregnancy brings along. All you want to do is limit your trips to the doctor and avoid popping pills after pills into your mouth - but WHAT can you do to cure the health problems you are facing? After all, harsh medications can affect your baby's growth. So can letting these problems go untreated.
I am sharing 15 all-time tried and tested home remedies for various problems that a pregnant lady has to face during those 9 months. I hope it helps you - do share it with your pregnant friends and do them a good turn!
8. Get a shoulder and neck massage to feel relieved from a headache.
9. Cut down on your salt intake to avoid having swollen feet.
10. Sleep using two or three propped up pillows. This will offload the weight of the baby and cure your back ache a bit allowing you to sleep, thus curing your insomnia.
11. If you have high B.P., cut down on coffee, tea, carbonated drinks and salt.
12. Mix honey and a few drops of lemon in warm water and drink a glassful. This will not only aid in digestion and relieve you of heartburn but also give you energy and help you do away with traces of cold if you have any.
13. Having yoghurt or cold milk at least once a day will considerably bring down heartburn.
14. Drinking the water of one tender coconut daily will help you normalize your B.P., if you are running low on it.
15. Eating one medium bowl full of pomegranate can help raise your haemoglobin levels quickly as heam levels matter a lot at the time of delivery or C-sec.
These were the home remedies I went in for during my pregnancy. Which ones are you trying? Or which ones worked best for you during your pregnancy?
Don't forget to share here!
Picture Via Shutterstock